1300 4 METRO
02 8102 7814
Suite 5, Level 4, 410 Chapel Road,
Bankstown NSW 2200
Metro Tipper Hire Pty Ltd "You call we Haul…" (herein known as Metro Tipper Hire). Established in 2006, Metro Tipper Hire quickly rose to recognition due to its reliability and well-presented vehicles delivering a high-quality service at a competitive price exceeding expectation of our clients. In 2020 Metro Tipper Hire restructured and reorganised its business operations and internal controls and improved its efficiency and response to customer needs.
Metro Tipper Hire has a reputation for high quality work and professionalism backed up by our efficient and experienced management team, skilled field personnel, and a large range of specialist plant and equipment. The entire truck and trailer fleet is routinely maintained to government statutory requirements under the direct authority of our Transport Manager and under daily management by our Transport Allocator to ensure efficient and on-time customer delivery.
This policy details how Metro Tipper Hire is committed to the management of Health & Safety ISO 45001:2018 and the Environment ISO 14001:2015 and to meeting the Quality ISO 9001:2015 standards expected by our customers in the delivery of the services that we provide to them.
Metro Tipper Hire aspires to zero harm of our people, our contractors, our visitors and the community in which we operate. We have an overriding commitment to health & safety and environment and we will not compromise our health & safety and environmental values.
To implement this policy, we shall focus on the needs of our business with particular reference to consistently meeting our customers' requirements and statutory obligations. Our Integrated Management System will provide mechanisms for detecting system shortfalls and for stimulating process improvements. We will also adopt uniform best practices so as to assist in eliminating or reducing of non-compliance and assist in the protection of workers and others’ health & safety and the environment and maintain confidence for Metro Tipper Hire’s operations.
Through our Integrated Management System, Metro Tipper Hire shall manage its quality and reliability and its environmental impact and health & safety which meets or exceeds our legal obligations, client requirements and expectations, through:
• Creating and fostering a positive health & safety and environment culture where health & safety and environment are considered to be an integral part of our business.
• Providing clear expectations to all personnel to engage and comply with our Integrated Management System.
• Systematically identifying health & safety and environmental hazards and processes, potential risks and opportunities for improvement and to assess the risks these hazards represent and then establishing methods in order to eliminate or mitigate them.
• Take all reasonable steps to;
Ο Minimise waste-to-landfill, greenhouse gas emissions and other pollution by applying waste management principals;
Ο Actively promoting and encouraging the adoption of ecologically sustainable work practice initiatives and programs within our organisation, suppliers and the general community using current technical knowledge;
Ο Further reduce our consumption of power, water and natural resources;
Ο Employ environmental considerations in purchasing decisions.
• Identifying, reporting, investigating and resolving all health & safety and environmental incidents and non-conformance with actioned, implemented and shared responses.
• Seek continuous improvement in health & safety and environment through rigorous examination of all activities, practices and incidents.
• Meet all relevant legislative and regulatory requirements.
• Establish and review meaningful and accurate measurable targets and objectives as well as maintaining, monitoring, reporting, reviewing and auditing to facilitate continual improvement of our Integrated Management System and communicating appropriately to our people.
• Educating and training people to continually improve awareness, skills and knowledge of quality, health & safety and environmental issues and practices.
• Effectively implement this Policy to enhance the effectiveness of the system and increase awareness through a process of consultation, communication, continual improvement and culture change and ensure it is available to the public.
• Providing suitable and sufficient resources to implement and maintain the system.
These processes are reviewed annually to ensure we are receiving constructive feedback and action changes where necessary.